Are you an experienced Buyer with strong negotiation and contracting skills? Would you like to be responsible for sourcing and purchasing materials and services across different division to support the execution of projects? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
This vacancy is based in Rotterdam area. You will be responsible for purchasing equipment and services across different categories to support the execution of projects for on- and offshore purposes.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Maintaining and monitoring purchase order administration and negotiating bids and quotations.
- Having contact with clients to gather requirements for sourcing of materials and services.
- Analysing internal requisitions and frame agreements and checking correctness.
- Issue RFQ/RFPs and evaluate quotations.
- Placing POs per standard and hastening POs ensuring timely receipt of goods, documents and certificates.
- Verifying and approving invoices.
- Reviewing on a regular basis terms and conditions and proposing changes for incorporation.
- Preparing bid evaluation sheets and executive summaries.
- Permanent overview of the supplier market.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent negotiation and communication skill, results-driven, with a proven track record, successfully multitask that can and use his/her experience working in a multi-disciplinary team. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a HBO level or technical studies.
- NEVI 2
- At least 10 years’ purchasing experience in a similar environment (offshore, shipbuilding or petrochemical)
- Experience with modern procurement and purchasing methods and techniques.
- Experience with an ERP system (ORACLE) and Microsoft Office, experience with IT & facility procurement is a plus.
- Very organised with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Able to travel occasionally.
The company where you will work is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects. Because of the high number of projects, the department is growing rapidly and in need of a driven senior!
We offer you a long-term position within one of the leading companies in the offshore industry. For this position the company will invest in you professional and personal growth. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20,- net per worked day.
If you are interested in the position of Senior Buyer and you recognize yourself in the job description, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0040 215551190. You can ask for Costina Tapalaga.
+40 21 555 1190