Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer
Do you have experience with complex Electrical & Automation systems in the shipbuilding, offshore or industrial field? Are you willing to travel once in a while? Then, we are looking for you!
As a Sr. Electrical & Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the design and functional development of complete E&A systems on board of vessels. You will be involved from the first project phase and support the commissioning department within the execution phase of the project. You will report to the Team Leader Electrical & Automation and to the Manager Engineering. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing design and calculations for the proposal phase of the project.
- Preparing specifications, technical documents and schematic electrical drawings.
- Performing designs for Power Distribution, Control & Monitoring systems in ships.
- Checking designs and the quality of subcontracted work.
- Performing cost analysis on received offers from subcontractors/suppliers with the purchase department.
- Offering support for producing and submitting proposals to customers.
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications, imposed by Class and the customer.
- Supporting the commissioning and installation activities on board.
We are looking for an Electrical & Automation engineer with a broad experience in complex engineering projects. Engineers with experience in Shipbuilding, Offshore or Industrial projects are welcome.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- At least five years of experience as an Electrical Engineer for complex E&A systems.
- Experienced in the design of Power Distribution, Control and Monitoring systems.
- Having great communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Willing to work in other locations and abroad.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Sr. Electrical & Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.