Senior Electrical Engineer (offshore projects)
Do you have experience with complex electrical systems in the offshore field? Would you like to work for challenging EPC projects and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the full electrical scope of a broad range of offshore/renewables projects. The goal of your job will be to set up the first engineering definitions of electrical systems and be in close contact with the client to determine technical specifications and acceptable risk levels on site. This job position is based in the area of Dordrecht.
Specific duties in this role:
- Develop all design documents (single line diagrams, block diagrams and cable lists).
- Contribute to the definition design as a whole, in coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Prepare technical specifications for electrical equipment and have contact with suppliers about it.
- Give input to project managers regarding the progress of work and the residual risks in the initial electrical design definitions and specifications.
- Manpower planning, FEED studies, feasibility studies, man-hour and material estimation.
We are looking for a hands-on Electrical Engineer, with experience in the design of electrical systems in the offshore & energy market. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Having experience coordinating and checking subcontracted work is a big plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the offshore renewables. The company is going through a continual period of growth and is always interested in highly skilled Engineers. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company in the offshore/energy industry
- Good salary and benefits (including 31 holiday days).
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Sr. Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? And are you available immediately? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.