Senior Engineer (Shipbuilding engineering)
Are you an experienced engineer who is able to develop safe, sustainable and efficient hull constructions for luxury yachts? Would you like to join one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Senior Engineer in the Shipbuilding Engineering department you are the specialist in the field of hull construction. This position is based in the area of North Brabant.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyzing the entire body and structural details in the total development process – from concept design and basic design to detailed design.
- Testing the designs for compliance with the rules and safety requirements of classification societies (Lloyd’s, ABS and MCA) and the flag states.
- Identifying bottlenecks on time and proactively coming up with solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in the field of shipbuilding and at least 10 years of relevant work experience. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience with structural design in shipbuilding and a passion for luxury yachts. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Comfortable when faced with complex technological challenges.
- Analytically strong, but also practical, hands-on and able to work well independently.
- Keeping an overview and setting priorities quickly while dealing with multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience with structural design, strength calculations and body analysis during the entire design process.
- Excellent technical material knowledge.
- Experience in designing aluminium and steel structures.
- Experience with regulations and requirements of flag states and certification (Lloyd’s, ABS, MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code).
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD, Multiframe, FEMAP (or similar software).
- A good command of both English and Dutch (oral and written).
You will work for one of the world’s top luxury yacht builders!
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction.
- Pension scheme.
- Collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Fitness plan with a 50% discount or free company swimming.
- Active staff association with pleasant outings, drinks and festivities.
Are you the Senior Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190.