Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer and do you have experience in the shipbuilding industry? Do you have experience with the full engineering process and are you ready to take a next step in your career? Contact us!
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the engineering process within your discipline and you lead a group of (Sr) Engineers. You are involved in the engineering, specification, standardization and cost-efficient application of mechanical systems and outfitting.
Specific tasks in this role:
- Performing, coordinating and directing Basic and Detail Engineering of mechanical systems and outfitting
- Consultation with Engineers from other disciplines;
- Dealing with technical issues during the construction phase of the ship and come up with proper solutions;
- Being first point of contact for classification and owners representative.
- BSc Mechanical engineering;
- Having relevant experience as a Sr. Mechanical Engineer or Lead Engineer;
- Having 10 years’ experience in shipbuilding industry;
- English language in speaking and writing, Dutch would be a big plus;
Our client is a modern production company that is known worldwide for their excellent quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with recolation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.