Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer and do you have experience in the shipbuilding industry? Do you have experience with the full engineering process and are you ready to take a next step in your career? Contact me!
In this position you will be responsible for coordinating and controlling the engineering activities for marine systems. This includes mechanical systems such as; piping, pump systems and the complete propulsion, water and fuel systems.
Specific duties in this job:
- Prepare lay-outs, basic design drawings and prepare calculations.
- Coordinating and controlling feasibility and risk analyses when preparing construction plans.
- Preparing technical documentation and having contact with classification societies.
- Responsible for the engineering of solutions related to weights, stability and construction in shipbuilding.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Engineer with a good understanding of and affinity for the marine systems. Besides this, you have excellent communication skills in English and you have affinity for shipbuilding.
Furthermore, we are expecting the following:
- Having a Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Having relevant experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Having experience in or affinity with shipbuilding industry.
- Ability to work with software such as AutoCAD and Nupas – Cadmatic.
- Perfect communication skills in English.Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
+40 21 555 1189