Senior Piping Design Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Piping Design Engineer with broad experience in complex engineering projects. If that’s you, keep on reading!
As a Senior Piping Design Engineer, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team carrying out various piping activities in the 3D environment based, such as piping and instrumentation diagrams or routing pipeline systems. You will be acting as discipline focal point in implementing technical knowledge and practical experience, such as maintainability, manufacturability, and ergonomics.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Designing and routing of piping systems using 3D design software.
- Checking and approval of all piping deliverables according to yard standards and piping specifications.
- Liaise with representatives of other disciplines and departments.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Bachelor degree or secondary vocational education, preferably related to piping discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering of piping systems (ships or offshore installations are both an advantage).
- Competence in 3D CAD-systems, knowing Cadmatic or Catia is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Senior Piping Design Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV at email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222. Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.