Senior Project Manager – Yacht building
Are you a Senior Project Manager in the maritime industry? Do you have experience with managing international shipbuilding or yacht building projects? We are looking for somebody who is ready for a next step.
As a Senior Project Manager you are going to be responsible for the project scope of international yacht building projects. These yachts can be custom-made, standardized yachts or vessels build on stock. The department is split over two locations and is working with international shipyards. In this way, travelling to (inter)national shipyards is going to be a significant part of the job.
Specific duties in this role:
- Being responsible for the planning, budget, results and quality of the projects, from tender phase up to delivery.
- Preparing and monitoring the project plans according/in line with the building contracts.
- Monitoring all project processes including the coordination/supervision of the construction processes.
- Improving project processes and supporting the professional development of the project teams.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in the shipbuilding industry. Experience with yacht building projects is highly preferred.
Furthermore you meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master degree related to the maritime industry (Shipbuilding, Marine or Mechanical Engineering)
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager (multidisciplinary).
- You have experience in an international production environment.
- You have experience in the yacht building industry or in an equivalent industry.
- An excellent command of the English language is a must. Dutch is preferred.
You will be working in a leading company in the yacht building (and shipbuilding) industry. One of their yards is the biggest yacht building yard of the Netherlands and is able to undertake projects over 100m. The department is growing and is having a great track record.
We offer you a long term opportunity in a department that is developing and expanding. Besides a challenging and international working environment we offer you a competitive salary, 40 holiday days, a company car and a bonus based on the profit of the company
Elena Olteanu +40 21 555 1189