(Senior) Recruiter Bucharest
Would you like to work for a Dutch company in Bucharest? We are U-People and highly specialized in recruitment of the best BSc and MSc professionals for the marine & offshore industry. We are looking for colleagues and offering a challenging job for “natural born” recruiters for our Bucharest office!
As an International Recruiter you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from contacting clients regarding their vacancies and needs, to finding, recruiting and selecting the right candidates and advising them during the recruitment process. This position is based in Bucharest (Bulevardul Unirii).
Your daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a network of professionals in the Maritime Industry.
- Drafting and posting job profiles.
- Finding, interviewing and presenting the best professionals to clients.
- Conducting negotiations with clients and candidates.
- Carrying out administrative tasks that the recruitment process implies.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbally;
- Commercially driven;
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Having at least 3 years of recruitment experience at a recruitment agency;
- Living in the area of Bucharest.
U-People is a leading recruitment specialist in the Maritime Industry. Due to our high degree of specialization, we have been successful since our foundation. Our clients are well-known and leading companies in the Shipbuilding, (Super) Yacht Building and Offshore Industry.
U-People Recruiters are doers and hard-workers. We believe that if you do the right things with an above average commitment, you succeed. In addition to the strong focus on quality and results, there is plenty of space for humor.
- You will get a good salary.
- You will be part of an international growing recruitment team.
- You have the possibility to grow personally & professionally.
- You will work with leading international clients.
Are you the experienced Recruiter that we are looking for? If so, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com or apply by using the apply button below.