Would you like to work for a Dutch company in Bucharest? We are U-People and highly specialized in recruitment of the best BSc and MSc professionals for the marine & offshore industry. We are looking for colleagues and offering a challenging job for “natural born” recruiters for our Bucharest office! So if you are an experienced Recruiter with the willingness to specialize yourself in the maritime industry and you are good at establishing strong relationships with professionals and clients? Let’s meet! you might just have found your new career opportunity.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from contacting clients regarding their vacancies and needs, to finding, recruiting and selecting the right candidates and advising them during the recruitment process. You will recruit internationally, even though no travelling is required. This position is based in Bucharest (Bulevardul Unirii). Your daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a network of professionals in the Maritime Industry.
- Drafting and posting job profiles.
- Finding, interviewing and presenting the best professionals to clients.
- Conducting negotiations with clients and candidates.
- Carrying out administrative tasks that the recruitment process implies.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal, who has a commercial approach. For this position, it is important to be energetic and eager to make the best matches, so you have to be ambitious and a doer. Moreover, to be successful within this job position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Having at least 3 years of recruitment experience at a recruitment agency;
- Living in the area of Bucharest.
U-People is a leading recruitment specialist in the Maritime Industry with a excellent reputation. Due to our high degree of specialization, we have been successful since our foundation. Our clients are well-known and leading companies in the Shipbuilding, (Super) Yacht Building and Offshore Industry. U-People Recruiters are doers and hard-workers. We believe that if you do the right things with an above average commitment, you succeed. In addition to the strong focus on quality and results, there is plenty of space for humor.
- You get a good salary.
- You will be part of an international growing recruitment team.
- You have the possibility to grow personally & professionally.
- You will work with leading international clients.
Joost Wenteler: +31 88 – 62 62 805