Senior Shipbuilding Engineer
Are you an experienced Engineer and do you have experience in the shipbuilding industry? Would you like to work for the most innovative projects in the shipbuilding market? Keep on reading!
In this position you will work on shipbuilding disciplines of very special equipped ships and you will coordinate the engineering activities for ship structures.
Specific duties in this job:
- Setting up the specifications related to shipstructure and structural components on the ship.
- Prepare lay-outs, basic design drawings and perform calculations.
- Coordinating and controlling feasibility and risk analyses when preparing construction plans.
- Preparing technical documentation, being responsible for the engineering of solutions related to weights, stability and construction in shipbuilding.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Engineer within the shipbuilding industry. Besides this, you have excellent communication skills in English. Furthermore, we are expecting the following:
- Having a Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering.
- Having 5 years of relevant experience in similar shipbuilding roles.
- Ability to work with software such as AutoCAD and Nupas – Cadmatic.
- Perfect communication skills in English.
- Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
+40 21 555 1189