Senior Structural Analyst (shipbuilding)
Do you have a solid background in structural design? Are you skilled in developing various structural calculations for maritime projects and are you looking for a long-term challenge? If so, we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Senior Structural Analyst, you will make structural calculations starting from construction plans up till more detailed calculations of ship structures and integrated foundations. This is for the full engineering process from basic to detailed engineering.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Perform weight, stiffness, vibrations, buckling, fatigue, strength, FEM calculations.
- Prepare and check construction plans for vessels hulls and other complex structures.
- Support and guide the structural engineers in preparing the 2D & 3D drawings.
- Attend technical meetings with clients, classification societies, suppliers and other third parties.
We are looking for someone who has a solid experience in shipbuilding. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the shipbuilding industry.
- Solid experience in performing structural calculations; Familiar with FEM calculations (ANSYS, NX or FEMAP)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Sr. Structural Analyst that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!