Site Manager Commissioning
Are you looking for a challenging Site Management position? Do you have experience in managing Shipbuilding projects? If so, you are the person that we are looking for!
As a Site Manager you will be will be responsible for overseeing the commissioning process of a maritime project in Eastern Europe. This is a temporary role with a duration of 6-8 months. You will work closely with the project team to ensure the successful completion and functioning of electrical systems on site.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop and implement commissioning plans for electrical systems in accordance with project requirements.
- Coordinate with contractors, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure proper installation and testing of electrical equipment.
- Conduct inspections and tests to verify the functionality and performance of electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or deficiencies identified during the commissioning process.
- Monitor progress and provide regular updates to project management regarding commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards throughout the commissioning process.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to develop standard operating procedures for maintenance and operation of electrical systems post-commissioning.
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering or similar.
- Proven experience in commissioning electrical systems within maritime projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex technical issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel as needed for site visits during the commissioning process.
Our client is a leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex shipbuilding projects.
- Challenging position within a team of dedicated professionals.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- A lot of opportunities within the company.
We are open for freelancers as well. If you are the one we are looking for, please apply directly via the application button or by email email@example.com. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.