Are you a motivated Software Engineer who is familiar with the programming of PLC systems and the design of system solutions? Would you like to join one of the most innovative maritime suppliers in the world that specializes in top-notch electrical equipment production & automation? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Software Engineer, you will handle all aspects of the control technology, which come together in the software. This position is based in the Utrecht area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Programming PLC and HMI / SCADA systems and dealing with the functioning of the systems.
- Setting up the programs and configurations for remote I / O systems and control of frequency converters using project documentation such as electrical diagrams and P & ID or an FDS.
- Program the functions of the various inputs and outputs.
- Setting up communication lists and defining the interfaces for communication with other systems you.
- Working on solving control and technical challenges as well as troubleshooting the systems remotely.
We are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Industrial Automation. The ideal candidate must be flexible, with great problem-solving skills and a passion for technology and the maritime industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Strong analytical and self-managing ability.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
- PLC and HMI / SCADA knowledge.
- Work experience is not required but would be ideal.
You will work for one of the top suppliers of hardware, software and automation solutions in the maritime industry!
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Maritime Electric Equipment Supplies industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great learning opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Are you the Software Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mattanja at +31 6 22 80 24 21.