Sr. Cooling Technician
Do you have experience as a cooling technician and are you looking for a challenging position in which you can further develop yourself? Then this position will certainly appeal to you!
We are looking for an ambitious cooling technician for a great company that is part of a larger organization that operates internationally.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Installing, commissioning and delivering of refrigeration installations.
- Carrying out periodic maintenance of the installations.
- Solving malfunctions.
- Preparing the required reports.
You are an experienced cooling technician with a passion for technology, who enthusiastically goes to work everyday, wherever in The Netherlands, to provide customers with the best service.
Further more you have:
- An MBO education in Electrical Engineering, Installation Technology or Cooling;
- At least 6 years of experience in climate control systems;
- The diploma Fat-Gases / Cooling installatiions cat. 1;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Good command of English, Dutch is a big plus.
Our customer is located in Rotterdam Area and specializes in industrial installations for, among others, the maritime and offshore industry.
- A challenging and independent position in which you are given every opportunity to develop yourself further;
- After the secondment period via U-people, a direct employment contract;
- Good salary (depending on education and experience) and secondary conditions, contact me for details!
Are you the Cooling Technician that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job or contact me by phone or Whats-app: 06 22 80 24 21 (available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)