Strategic Buyer – Electrical & Automation
Do you have experience as Strategic Buyer in a technical environment? Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join our shipbuilding client in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Strategic Buyer E&A will lead the category team in purchasing materials and products and outsourcing activities and will be responsible to manage suppliers and achieve best possible cost savings while ensuring the most beneficial supply base for the company.
- Purchase products and materials and outsource activities (specifying, selecting, evaluating, contracting, contract mgt. and aftercare)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with existing suppliers; evaluate and select new vendors.
- Leading a category team, define category strategies, implement, and execute strategy (with relation to both strategic and non-strategic suppliers)
- Develop and maintain accurate standard costs for all purchase components and assemblies.
- Advise management of industry competitive situations, alternative supply sources, commodity price trends and supply/demand situations.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree preferably in a technical direction combined with Nevi-1, Nevi-2 and preferably Nevi-3.
- Min 5 years of demonstrated experience with and knowledge of technical environment with complex projects and project management.
- Effective verbal and written negotiation and communications skills in English, preferably Dutch
- Highly developed problem-solving, analysis, and decision-making skills.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you a technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
If you are interested in this job, we are looking forward for your application. You can apply here or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be treated confidentially!