Structural Engineer (yachtbuilding)
Do you have a solid background in structural design? Are you skilled in developing various structural calculations for maritime projects? We offer you a challenging opportunity in the Netherlands!
As Structural Engineer, you will make structural calculations for luxury yachts, starting from construction plans up till more detailed calculations of ship structures and integrated foundations. This is for the full engineering process from basic to detailed engineering.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Prepare structural design calculations taking into account the project scope, budget and timing.
- Responsible for class approval of the construction.
- Set up, maintain and improve procedures and standards.
- Attend technical meetings with clients, classification societies, suppliers and other third parties.
We are looking for someone who has a solid working knowledge in yacht building, relevant regulations and FEM Analyses. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the yacht building industry.
- Solid experience in performing structural and FEM calculations (using Siemens NX, Mathcad, ANSYS).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Our client is a company specialized in designing and building ships in the luxury segment. The company offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Structural Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!