Do you have experience in Structural Engineering? Do you have experience with maritime projects and are you looking for a new long-term challenge? If so, do not miss this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer who are specialized in performing strength and stability calculations for ship structures or foundations. You will perform complex engineering projects and you will coordinate the required design work with the other disciplines within organizations (Mechanical Engineering and Shipbuilding).
Your daily tasks include:
- Preparing and checking construction plans for vessels hulls and other complex structures.
- Responsible for design calculations for all structural design work and detailed.
- Proving technical advice to the client and communicating with third parties involved in the project.
To be successful in this role we require the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the shipbuilding industry.
- Experience in performing finite element calculations (using FEM) and design for maritime projects.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
- Challenging job within a leading company in the shipbuilding and naval industry.
- Good salary and benefits (including 31 holiday days).
- Great international working environment.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge? Apply directly to this position!
If you have any questions, please contact Elena Olteanu at +31 6 30 11 12 22 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org