Structural Engineers (Yacht Building)
Do you want to work for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? U-People can make it happen!
As Engineer Structural you will design the Yacht’s construction, arrangements and performing strength and stiffness calculations according to the requirements of classification if needed.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Setting up models and check / validate structures, loads and materials.
- Analyzing and interpreting technical drawings.
- Performing strength calculations.
- Advising on yacht’s constructions
We are looking for Structural Engineers, preferably having experience in ship structures. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in 3D modelling.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Looking for a long-term career in luxury yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world.
We offer a long-term position at a leading company in the Yachting industry.You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, from 37K being up to 53K per year for Senior Engineers. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme.
Are you the Structural Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0) 88 6262 805 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+31 88 – 62 62 805