Team Lead Technical Documentation – Project Based
Do you have experience in working with technical documentation? Would you like to work for one of the biggest shipbuilding and be part of an international team? If so, check the details below:
In this position you will be responsible for the timely delivery of technical documentation to the customer which consist partially of electronic technical publications such as system operation and maintenance manuals which are made in accordance with the S1000D specification.
Specific duties in this role include:
• Author, setup and manage technical publications in a S1000D/XML/Structured environment for Navy programs.
• You will lead a team of technical writers and publishers and communicate with both internal and external customers regarding technical documentation deliverables.
• You will be in touch with other team members such as technical writers, subject matter experts and engineers.
• Track document workflow using collaboration tools and align with system suppliers and with third parties in relation to contracted work.
• Technical Bachelor or Master degree.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Relational Databases, preferably a S1000D Common Source Database (CSDB).
• Ability to lead a small or mid-size multifunctional team of documentation specialists and technical writers.
• Fluent in English, good command of Dutch language would be a plus.
Our client is one of the biggest international shipbuilding companies with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide. They have a leading position in the shipbuilding and shiprepair market in the Netherlands.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Team Lead Technical Documentation we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 – 8395 7663 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!