Teamleider Piping en Pipe routing
Do you have experience as team leader managing a group of piping engineers related to projects in shipbuilding or yacht building industry? We are looking for you!
As an team leader piping you will supervise and coordinate a group of 3D piping engineers / routing engineer specialized in shipbuilding industry.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supervise, lead and coordinate a team piping engineers.
- First point of contact of the (internal) client
- Preparing 3D modelling and detailed design packages of HVAC and piping systems.
- Pipe routing.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Visiting the ships on location during the installation phase.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers, clients and colleagues for technical issues.
We are looking for experienced piping design engineer with at least 2 years of leading experience within the shipbuilding or yacht building industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having piping design / routing experience in the shipbuilding industry is a must.
- Experience in 3D CAD for example Cadmatic, Aveva, Foran, Siemens NX, Unigraphics, etc.
- Being able to communicate in Dutch and English (part of your team is non Dutch).
Our client (Amsterdam area) is a market leader and important supplier in the marine & offshore industry.
We offer a job at a leading company with an excellent reputation with their customers and their own employees.
The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. Moreover, you will have 37 holiday days and travel allowance.
Are you the team leader that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job. If you have any questions before your application please contact at 088 6262805 or e-mail: email@example.com.