Technical Physics Engineer
Are you a technical physics engineer with experience in “embedded systems” and interested in defense projects at the Royal Navy? Read on soon!
We are looking for a candidate who will focus on the development, supply and maintenance of mission-critical information systems
Specific tasks in this function are:
- Implements the development, supply and maintenance of mission-critical information systems from development to embedding and conservation.
- Monitoring relevant developments in specialist attention field.
- Participate in ultidicplinaire projects.
We are looking for a Technical Physics Engineer with the following knowledge and skills:
General theoretical, practical knowledge of the field;
- Knowledge of research methods, techniques and project implementation;
- Knowledge of (embedded) software design and development methodologies;
- Knowledge of and demonstrable affinity with (embedded) software engineering;
- Knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Knowledge of the physical fields: Electromagnetism, thermodynamics, mechanics, optics;
- Ability to develop physical/mathematical models;
Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- Minimal hbo toward technical physics.
- Making thermodynamic, electromagnetic, mechanical and optical calculations
- Dutch nationality.
- Minimum 32 hours per week, maximum of 9 hours per day.
Desired but not required is:
- A study program at the World War level and experience at Defense.
You will be working for the Executive Board of SUBSTANTIVE Conservation (DMI). DMI is responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of the Dutch Navy’s ships.
The work is carried out within the engineering group C4I (TG C4I) at the Maritime Engineering Department (AMT) of the Management of the Material Conservation of the command Sea Armed Forces. The TG C4I aims to provide Life Cycle Support in the following areas of responsibility of the AMT: command, control, communication, computer and information systems (C4I), integration and automation of platform installations and project-based execution of modernization and modification tasks.
A challenging job (civil function) with an excellent salary and interesting benefits worth living, lots of holidays, a 13month and the ability to work up to 50% of your time from Home. Possible temporary housing in the Den Helder region can be discussed.
Are you the Technical physicist we are looking for? Please contact me You can reach me by calling +31 6 2235 7275 or by sending me a WhatsApp (24/7). If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org via the application button. Your application will be treated confidentially.