Technical Project Manager
Do you want to play a
vital role in exciting maritime projects? Your expert knowledge of Electrical
Engineering will make you the main source of information for Engineering,
Project Management and the Customer! Take on the challenge, and revert with
- You have full technical responsibility for the complete engineering of the project. In doing so, you manage a team of several (System)Engineers;
- You plan and monitor the engineering activities of your projects;
- You independently discuss the technical concepts with the customer;
- You support the quotation process;
- You ensure the quality of the designs meets the regulations and the customers’ demands;
- You report to the Project Manager;
- You have a frequent and in-depth cooperation with your colleagues of Production, Engineering, Service and Project Management.
- A completed BSc Electrical Engineering education;
- A wide experience with the engineering of electrical installations, preferably in the maritime industry;
- Wide and relevant knowledge of materials regarding electronic- or control systems and components;
- Capable of managing a team of Electrical Engineers;
- A feeling for automation;
- Knowledge of the requirements of classification authorities;
- Good and clear communication skills, both written and spoken, in Dutch and English
Good and clear communication skills, both written and spoken, in Dutch and English.
Our customer has been a well-known player in
the system integration in the maritime industry for 150 years. The Engineering
Team consists of various technical specialists ranging from young engineers to
senior Technical Coordinators. You will work on exciting projects in the navy,
submarine and super yacht sectors.
- An inspiring working environment, and the possibility to work on exciting projects;
- A good salary based on relevant working experience;
- Good package of additional benefits: laptop & smartphone, flexible working times, 13 additional “ADV” days; a fixed bonus and a result-based profit share program, pension-scheme, fit-activities, etc.
the Technical Project Manager we are looking for? Apply directly for this
position by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any
questions before your application please contact Gerard Fuchs at +31 (0)6 22357275
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please note this
position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work
Applications from other
nationalities will not be considered.