Do you have experience in coordinating major repair projects within the maritime? Are you an enthusiastic Engineer willing to be part of complex offshore projects? Check our new vacancy and contact us directly for more details!
In this position, you will work within the technical department, being responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of one or two vessels. You will be part of the site team, supported and coached by an experienced Vessel Manager.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship’s staff compliance with management policies, international or local maritime regulations.
- Attend to vessel dry docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair specifications for dry docking and maintenance.
- Provide and compile documented reports upon completion of dry docking, including summaries of works performed, operational budgets, and actual expenditures.
- Perform budgeting and cost control measures on ship spares and docking requirements.
For this position we are looking for enthusiastic candidates having excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at different levels. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical education BSc/MSc in Naval Architecture, Marine or Industrial Engineering with a specialization in electromechanics.
- Having 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Independent and resourceful. Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to travel within short notice as required.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Technical Superintendent that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.