Test and Integration Engineer
We are currently looking for a motivated engineer who can take responsibility of developing the test and integration plans for new building ship projects. Do you have experience in manufacturing and commissioning of new ships? If that’s you, keep on reading!
In this position your focus will be the project integration, test and trials programs having a permanent communication with the engineering department. You will be responsible for engineering review and will support the production and commissioning activities. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, execute and coordinate test & trial plans based on project specifications. This includes: Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbour Acceptance Tests (HAT), Sea Acceptance Trials (SAT).
- Actively involved in cross-functional engineering reviews and approvals with project teams and suppliers.
- Monitor and create reports on progress, compliance and budgets including performance of third parties.
- Deliver status reports during production, trials and tests.
We are looking for someone who has experience the engineering & integration of electrical, automation and mechanical systems. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field of study (preferably electrical/mechanical engineering).
- Experience in subcontract management, manufacturing and commissioning of complex ship systems.
- Solid command of the English & German (both spoken and written).
- Experience with the computer applications such as Office, SAP, IBM DOORS, 3DX.
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Test & Integration Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!