Test and Integration Manager
We are currently looking for a motivated manager who can take responsibility of developing the test and integration plans for new building ship projects. Do you have experience in manufacturing and commissioning of new ships? If that’s you, keep on reading!
In this position your focus will mainly be the overall leadership for the project integration, test and trials programs, in permanent communication with the engineering department. You will be responsible for engineering review and will support the production and commissioning activities. This is a permanent position in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, execute and coordinate test & trial plans based on project specifications. This includes: Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbor Acceptance Tests (HAT), Sea Acceptance Trials (SAT).
- Actively involved in cross-functional engineering reviews and approvals with project teams and suppliers.
- Monitor and create reports on progress, compliance and budgets including performance of third parties.
- Develop and maintain working standards.
- Monitor and control the man-hours spent, making sure the team is assigned according to the project needs.
- Ensure HSQE policies and procedures are in place and allowed.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in managing the engineering & integration of electrical, automation and mechanical systems. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field of study (preferably electrical/mechanical engineering).
- Experienced candidate (5+ years) in newbuilding and commissioning of ships.
- Solid command of the English language (both spoken and written). Additional languages like Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required.
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Test & Integration Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!