Verification & Validation Coordinator
Do you have a good understanding of the Verification, Validation and Acceptance process? Are you able to coordinate teams of engineers and do you like having permanent communication with clients & partners? Please have a look at this position and apply!
In this position, you will be part of the engineering team, responsible for the Verification, Validation and Acceptance process within the engineering project, ensuring the document appraisal and deliverables of design reviews are delivered as evidence of compliance. You will work together with the Test & Integration Manager, actively participating in review and client meetings.
Specific duties in this role include:
- In cooperation with the project team, ensuring full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the class society and customer, related to the engineering documentation.
- Keep track of the progress of the Verification, Validation and Acceptance process activities related to engineering and delivering regular progress reports.
- Working in close cooperation with clients and third parties, organizing review meetings.
- Taking a senior role in the team by communicating efficiently with all parties involved.
- Having a BSc or MSc in engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the design and engineering of high-tech complex products.
- Affinity with Configuration Management, Requirements Management and System Engineering.
- Specific experience with and understanding of the Verification, Validation and Acceptance process.
- Customer oriented, able to motivate engineers and communicating with partners & suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills in English; speaking German can be a plus.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. The company offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Verification & Validation Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.