Weight Control Engineer (Part Time position)
Are you experienced in weight control management, performing weight control reports and used in working closely in a multidisciplinary team? Do you want to work for a world leading offshore company? Join us!
The Weight Control Engineer will be responsible for collecting weight data from various systems and components on board and make weight calculations. This position is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Specific duties in this role include:
- Making weight and centre of gravity analysis in the concept phase of the design.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining processes for collecting and processing the data.
- Providing advice on ship designs in the concept phase, related to weight estimates and margins.
- Communicating with various departments regarding changes in the concept design phase.
- Reviewing supplied data for overall consistency and identifying weight implication due to design changes.
For this position, we are looking for a Weight Control Engineer interested in a Project based position with at least 2+ years of experience in performing weight control reports in accordance with the regulations and specifications. We also expect the following:
- BSc degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Naval Architecture or similar direction.
- Having experience in weight control management is a big plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship, preferably living in The Netherlands are considered for this position.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects. Our client offers a great international working environment with remarkably skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
This is a projected-based position, for 24 hrs a week with a duration of +/- 2 years. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience and capabilities, paid for 40 working hrs/month. If you are open for a part time job at a leading company in the offshore market, contact me for all necessary details!
Are you the Weight Control Engineer (temporary position) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina Tapalaga at +40 21 555 1190 or e-mail: email@example.com
+40 21 555 1190