Weight Naval Architect
Are you an Engineer looking for a new long-term position? Do you have a strong affinity for preparing weight calculations for ships? Then, we are looking for you!
In this position you will be involved in drawing, modelling and constructing the structural design of steel hulls and aluminum deckhouses. You collect weight data from various systems and components on board and you make weight calculations. Together with other engineers, you immediately ensure that the ship is designed and built correctly.
- At least MBO-4 or HBO level of education;
- Previous experience in weight control, preferably in the maritime industry;
- Experience with programming or data analysis software;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is a Yacht building company that is known worldwide for their excellent quality.
- Challenging projects;
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert, we provide you with relocation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
Are you the Weight Naval Architect that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Victoria Piek at +316 22802421. Your information will be treated confidentially.