Welding and Preservation Specialist
Are you an Engineer having good knowledge of corrosion and metal preservation? Do you have a strong affinity for the maritime industry? Then, we are looking for you!
In this position you will be involved, together with the R&D team, in drawing up and assessing contractual documents with regard to preservation, welding and adhesives. You will be responsible for determining technical specifications and instructions for the execution of preservation activities on board. This is a long-term position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Determining and assessing specifications for the application of composite deck covering.
- Establish techniques such as adhesive bonding for primary and secondary structures.
- Decide on and implement corrosion prevention measures.
- Communicate with various departments and subcontractors and conduct researches with regard to preservation, welding and adhesives.
- Bachelor or a Master degree in corrosion protection technology or material sciences.
- Preferably holds a welding certificate or equivalent qualification (IWT or IWE).
- Broad knowledge related to metal preservation.
- Previous experience in the maritime industry is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Welding & Preservation Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222.
Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.