Werkvoorbereider / Tekenaar
Are you an Engineer / Work preparator who wants to work in a Yacht building sector? We have an interesting position for you! Keep on reading and contact me!
As an Engineer / Werkvoorbereider you are responsible for the technical and constructive implementation of the projects together with a construction team. Using ERP system you make sure that production has the correct data and all required materials and you are also involved in the design of the exterior of the Yachts. You organize and gather information about the project and always look for the best technical solution in terms of strength, manufacturability, costs and installation options.
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture;
- Experience with 3D drawing;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Knowledge of PDM;
- Great communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, written and spoken.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build high-end motor yachts that perform to the highest possible standard.
- Long-term position in a growing international company;
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities;
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year;
- Friendly and young work environment.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.