Are you experienced in Work Planning for fabrication of offshore equipment? Are you looking for a challenging career within a successful and dynamic company? If so, you just found your next career step!
As Work Preparator you will be responsible for carrying out the daily planning and coordinating tasks related to the fabrication projects and requirements for different offshore specialized equipment.
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Planning in detail operations of work prior to initiating the project, in agreement with the project management.
- Following all project data: extent descriptions, specifications, project planning (timeframe/stages), budgets.
- Coordinate materials’ delivery, drawings and welding procedures with the coordinator in the project team.
- Identifying defective equipment or faulty materials and take necessary actions, drafting action plans.
- Cultivating and maintaining a work schedule with details of materials, costs, used machines, quality standards.
- Preparing financial declarations, keeping an overview on additional work (VORs) and building inventories of project risks.
We are looking for a Work Planner with at least 5 years of experience in the offshore /steel industries. A proactive approach is needed to be successful in this position. Furthermore, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Proven similar experience, especially with multiple welding procedures.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Only candidates with an EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is an international offshore company specializing in the execution of large and complex projects, covering pipeline installation, platform installation and removal, and the installation of subsea infrastructure. The company provides support to clients already in the conceptual design stage and offer services for project management, engineering, fabrication, procurement, installation and commissioning.
Our client is offering you an inspiring work environment, where you can grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and rapidly changing company/industry. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Work Planner that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Costina Tapalaga at +40 21 555 1190. Your information will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190