Work Preparator & Draftsman
Do you have experience as a Work Preparator of Draftsman
In this position you will be responsible for developing 2D and 3D detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Along with your manager you will work on challenging drawings for superyachts.
- Understanding HVAC systems.
- Draw independently on the basis of detailed calculations and make adjustments to existing drawings.
- Responsible for extracting material based on technical drawings.
- Developing instructional material for the clients.
- Having a technical education.
- Experience with work preparation.
- Affinity with the maritime industry it is a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Good modelling/drafting skills.
- English (oral and written).
Our client is a well-known, Dutch leading company in the maritime industry. The company is specialized in the design, engineering and installation of HVAC systems. Furthermore, they are offering an international and professional working environment.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Friendly work environment.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call :+31 6 8395 7663.