Are you a Work preparator with broad technical knowledge in shipbuilding industry? We are looking for motivated Work preparator/Werkvoorbereider for ship’s hull production. Sounds interesting? Read more!
As a Work preparator/Werkvoorbereider you have a broad technical knowledge of hull construction and outfitting. You are inventive, pragmatic and you provide a complete work package for production. In this position you are also regularly on board of a ship to check the work performed, but also to come up with the solutions.
Specific tasks in this role:
- Organizing and gathering information about the project such as technical drawings, specifications, assignments and item lists;
- Ensures the presence of the required materials;
- Outsourcing work to third parties;
- Consultation with supervisors, engineering and the project manager.
- MBO4 or BSc level of education;
- Relevant work experience within the shipbuilding industry;
- Experience in technical specifications and work preparation procedures;
- Good communication skills in English.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with relocation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
Are you the one we are looking for, please get in touch with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.