Are you passionate about managing people and are you looking for an exciting role in the maritime industry? We are currently looking for an experienced Workforce Coordinator that will be responsible assigning the production staff to various projects, considering project demands and individual capacities. If that’s you, keep on reading!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Collaborating with Production Coordinators to assign staff to projects.
- Ensuring all staff have the necessary skills and qualifications.
- Managing vacation and sick leave to keep projects running smoothly.
- Identifying and addressing training needs, especially for young talent.
- Exploring opportunities to hire or borrow personnel who meet the requirements of the projects.
- Managing legal requirements for hired/seconded personnel and maintaining records.
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience production process (shipbuilding) is a strong asset.
- Previous experience in workforce management, talent acquisition, or HR, ideally in maritime or shipbuilding.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks, and prioritize effectively.
- Having great communication skills in English. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the t Workforce Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!