Are you an PLC Programmer / Commissioning Engineer / Automation Engineer with experience within the shipbuilding or yacht building industry? Are you looking for a challenging position within a growing organization that is an expert in the field of electrical engineering? We have a great job for you!
As a PLC Programmer you have various tasks. You will find the right solution for customers, and you are troubleshooting existing control solutions. You will work either at the office or on board at the customer. Also, testing and commissioning is part of the job as a PLC Programmer.
Specific duties in this role include:
- You develop PLC software independently and in a team for ship installations.
- You translate customer wishes into functional PLC software.
- You design and build software for HMI touchscreens.
- You design, configure and write software for frequency converters and servo controllers.
- You help customers and service technicians to solve malfunctions.
- You carry out commissioning on location.
We are looking for PLC engineers with at least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you meet the following:
- Preferably MBO 4 or BSc in electrical engineering
- Experience in the shipbuilding industry is a plus.
- A good level of English language.
- Living in Rotterdam area or willing to move there.
Our client is an Electrical System integrator. They provide total service to customers. From the design and maintenance of electrical installations to the installation of navigation systems and security installations, but also the commissioning of electric motors and generators.
A very compelling position at a growing company with interesting but challenging projects related to sustainable energy in the shipbuilding sector. We offer good salary conditions and trainings. You will receive a telephone and service car from the company, which you can also drive privately if needed. If you’re an expat from the EU your welcome to apply. U-People is offering our full relocation support.
Are you the PLC Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31622357275, sending me a whatsapp message or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!