Electrical Engineer Shipbuilding
Do you have experience in the design of electrical systems for the shipbuilding? Are you able to work with Eplan P8? Would you like to work for a leading Dutch company in the marine & offshore industry? Check this role and contact U-People for all details!
As Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the electrical design of the various systems on board of Ships.So we need candidates experience with engineering maritime electrical installations such as power generation systems, lighting, alarm and monitoring systems, etc. This job is located in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- You will design and develop the cable diagrams for all systems on board from our client but also systems from the yard and third parties (HVAC, Cooling water systems, Bilge, Etc).
- You consult with the client and classification societies and ensure that the systems and installations meet the requirements.
- Drawing up technical specifications for systems and selecting components and materials to be used.
- Checking / guiding detailed design / performing detail engineering yourself.
We are looking for electrical engineers (BSc of MSc) with at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you have wide knowledge of ships systems and excellent communicating skills.
- At least 5 years of experience with engineering electrical installations within the shipbuilding industry.
- Good knowledge of materials with regard to electrical- or control technical systems and components.
- Knowledge and experience with Eplan, AutoCAD, SEE Electrical is an advantage.
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a plus.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine & Offshore industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in shipbuilding industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
one of the Electrical Engineers that we are looking for? Apply directly for
this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any
questions before your application please contact Victoria Piek at +31 (0)6 228 02421. You can send me a WhatsApp or send an e-mail