Are you an Outfitting Engineer and do you have a strong affinity for the Shipbuilding sector? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team of Engineers, coordinating the engineering activities related to steel outfitting? If so, you just found your next career step!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the engineering activities related to steel outfitting. This for the full engineering phases from basic to detailed design. This position is based in South Holland. Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Contacting clients and subcontractors regarding technical issues.
- Being responsible for the quality of the prepared engineering work.
- Having contact with classification societies.
- Visiting and helping the production department with possible questions.
We are looking for someone who has experience in engineering for the outfitting of ships. Experience in steel outfitting is important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant experience in similar shipbuilding roles.
- Ability to work with software such as AutoCAD and Nupas – Cadmatic.
- Perfect communication skills in English.
- Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Outfitting Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.