Are you a goal-oriented Project Leader who is passionate about yachts? Would you like to manage complex projects from A to Z in the highest division of yacht building at one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
The Project Leader will be managing project teams that provide the complete technical design for the construction of yachts. This position is based in the area of North Brabant.
Specific duties in this role include:
- The hull construction, outfitting and all other exterior constructions.
- Working in the highest division of yacht building, with extreme construction demands in order to provide maximum interior space and comfort while using the highest quality standards.
- Leading a team of work planners and draftsmen to lay the foundation for an efficient building process.
- Providing the right information and working drawings, getting designs approved on time from all agencies and ensuring that suppliers will supply materials and systems according to specification and planning.
- Consulting with the other engineering departments and sending subcontractors who provide part of the design.
- Keeping an overview, steering the progress and closely monitoring planning and budget in this varied and challenging process.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Leader with a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in the direction of Shipbuilding and at least 5 years of relevant work experience. The ideal candidate must be flexible and stress resistant, with great problem-solving skills, experience in shipbuilding and a passion for luxury yachts. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Strong analytical and self-managing ability.
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Rhino.
- Proven experience in shipbuilding engineering, management of engineering teams and budget management.
- A broad knowledge of constructions as well as the specific challenges of outfitting.
- Great communication, social and coaching skills.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
You will work for one of the world’s top luxury yacht builders!
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction.
- Pension scheme.
- Collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Fitness plan with a 50% discount or free company swimming.
- Active staff association with pleasant outings, drinks and festivities.
Are you the Project Leader that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mattanja at +31 6 22 80 24 21.