Be a part of designing beautiful yacht interiors. Your skills can turn dreams into reality and make extraordinary projects happen!
As a Senior Draftsman, your role involves using 2D and 3D drawing software to create detailed drawings and production plans for yacht interiors. You’ll work with colleagues and the Project Engineer to make sure everything fits together well, spot and fix schedule issues, and help enhance project quality. You’ll report to the Engineering Manager and collaborate closely with Project Engineers to keep projects on track. Your attention to detail, independence, and technical skills will be key in creating outstanding yacht interiors.
- BSc level in furniture and interior construction.
- 5+ years as a draftsman with expertise in 2D/3D software, ideally in furniture and (ship) interior construction.
- Proficient in wood and panel materials, adept at furniture design.
Our client is a modern production company in interior construction.
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek email@example.com. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.