Senior Electrical Engineer
Do you have experience with complex Electrical & Automation systems in the shipbuilding, offshore or industrial field? Are you willing to travel once in a while? Then, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you’ll lead in electrical engineering tasks, from formulating design proposals during the proposal phase to collaborating with a team to create detailed engineering documents. With your expertise, you’ll develop innovative designs, playing a pivotal role in implementing successful electrical systems throughout the assignments.
As Senior Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Contribute to the engineering process by developing deliverables such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings, and test/validation plans.
- Perform necessary technical calculations to validate the design.
- Participate in design checks and reviews to ensure the required quality standards.
- Create technical and functional specification documents.
- Conduct cost analysis of received offers in collaboration with the Purchase department.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant requirements and specifications imposed by Class and the customer.
- Manage vendors and subcontractors to ensure timely contributions to the project.
- Develop and documenting standards and working methods.
- Provide support in producing and submitting proposals to customers.
- Offer technical support and conducting commissioning activities for projects under contract.
As Senior Electrical Engineer, you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five years experience in and knowledge of the design and installation of complex electrical systems preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Knowledge of EMC regulations and compliancy precautions.
- Experience to work in complex project environments.
- Good command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbal – German is a plus.
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening is standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are all requirements of the recruitment process for viable candidates, given the military nature of clients and projects.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company prioritizes its employees. It is dedicated to enhancing both their professional and personal trajectories. Employees are provided:
- A dynamic, global workspace centered on technology and innovation.
- A thorough introduction to shipbuilding for those unfamiliar with the naval or maritime realms.
- Continuous opportunities for growth and learning in a diverse and rewarding environment.
- An engaging business culture peppered with events and sporting activities.
Are you the Sr. Electrical & Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 2235 7275 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.