Senior Engineer Configuration Management (maritime projects)
We are currently seeking for a creative engineer who can take responsibility for designing the configuration management processes for shipbuilding projects. If you have relevant working experience and if you are looking for a dynamic working environment, you should read further!
In this position you will be responsible to advise and assist multiple projects regarding the design and implementation of configuration management processes, including the collaboration with clients, suppliers and external organizations. You have a good expertise and affinity with Systems Engineering and Configuration Management principles and best practices and know how PDM tools work to support these processes. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Establish the Configuration Management Plan, Product Breakdown Structure, System Structure, Work Breakdown Structure for the project, aligning these with Planning (scheduling) and Finance (hours accounting).
- Validating customer and supplier data and change control.
- Configuring the project data environment in a PDM/PLM system.
- Act as a point of contact for functional support in case of issues with the system and responsible for solving these issues.
- Keeping track of the Configuration Change control, development and implementation of process improvements.
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
- Relevant working experience with Configuration Management or Systems Engineering principles.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Engineering and affinity with high-end engineering processes in shipbuilding or in another relevant industry.
- Working knowledge of and experience with PDM/PLM tools and good MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Proficiency in German is a strong asset.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.