Senior Project Engineer
Are you an experienced Project Engineer having experience with offshore cable installation projects? Are you flexible to travel? We have a challenging opportunity for you in the Netherlands! Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of complex projects for offshore cables. You will be in contact with different departments, suppliers and production lead, supervising and coordinating the installation activities.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Planning and estimating the engineering, preparation and execution of projects.
- Developing work methods statements before offshore installations.
- Optimizing and implementing the method statements on site.
- Having a permanent communication between site and office.
- Monitoring the progress of the offshore cable installation activities providing solutions to production problems.
We are looking for motivated engineers having minimum 5 years of experience in managing large offshore installation projects, including subsea cables. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- BSc or MSc degree in offshore/mechanical/civil/marine engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Excellent leading skills.
- Willing to work abroad, on board vessels or in the office.
- Flexible to relocate to the Netherlands
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Senior Project Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.