Shock and Noise Specialist
Would you like to work for one of the biggest shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands? Do you want to be part of innovative naval projects? If so, we have an interesting opportunity for you.
In this project, along with R&D team, you will be responsible for developing projects concerning shocks, underwater and inboard sound. Designing the mounting will include own frequencies calculations, displacements and accelerations of componenets and skids.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Defining underwater noise and vibrations with regard to the internal and external ship construction.
- During the implementation pase, you will define and negotiate relevant requirements, standards, and norms.
- Analysing the ship impact made by external factors being in contact with structural engineers, suppliers and customers.
- Helping R&D team with verifications and validations, software development, product development and process development.
- Having a Master or Bachelor degree preferably in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering.
- Knowledge of underwater shock, inboard noise and underwater noise onboard ships are a strong asset.
- Previously experience with FEMAP or ANSYS is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Our client is one of the biggest international shipbuilding companies with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide. They have a leading position in the shipbuilding and shiprepair market in the Netherlands.
- All necessary trainings to develop
yourself along with 38 holiday days per year.
- The base salary for this position
depends on your experience and capabilities.
- Assistance to candidates who
relocate to the Netherlands.
- Long-term contract and opportunity
to develop within the company.
Sounds interesting? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 8395 7663 or drop your email at firstname.lastname@example.org