Technical Specification Engineer
Are you a Technical Specification Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry? Do you have strong affinity for writing the technical specifications within the Maritime Industry? Then, please have a look at this opening!
As a Technical Specification Engineer you will be responsible for reporting, documentation and flawless execution of the following tasks during basic engineering, detailed engineering and build phase of the ship at the yard. You will support and consult the purchasing department on technical matters, assisting also your colleagues on the yard during the building process. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing technical writing of specifications based on the contract, rules, regulations and applicable standards.
- Liaising with both suppliers and other stakeholders in order to determine final technical specifications.
- Collecting the relevant technical information of the mechanical systems.
- Preparing the orders in collaboration with the purchasing department.
- Final inspection at supplier.
For the Technical Specification Engineer role, we are looking for candidates with very good communications skills and cost-conscious attitude. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Maritime or Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous similar work experience in the maritime industry.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
- Only candidates with an EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Technical Specification Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +40 21 555 1189. Your information will be treated confidentially.