Are you a Tender Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering competitive proposals? We might be looking for you!
In this position you will be responsible for organizing the tender process for a leading company in the offshore industry. You will report to the Tender Manager, preparing high quality tenders from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
Specific duties in this role include:
Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete tender process.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Permanent contact with the clients, providing solutions to their challenges.
- Working together with the other departments, such as the engineering, to compose the tender, making also detailed cost estimations.
- Organizing the follow-up for the successful tenders.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer with experience in tendering for offshore. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English; knowing Chinese/Mandarin language can be a big advantage.
- Only EU nationals will be considered for this role.
Our client is a specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Tender Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.