Are you an experienced Proposal Manager, outlining best strategies to deliver maritime / complex vessel conversions projects on time & budget? If you want to take the next step in your career, we have the perfect role for you. Join us!
As Tender Manager you will be in charge for proposals in pre-legal phase of projects, setting up your proposal team, collaborating with various departments, developing plans and strategy for tender documents. Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing proposal strategies based on customer needs.
- Maintaining risks & action overviews and collecting tender documentation.
- Checking the scope, estimates and engineering output and following up on actions during progress meetings.
- Planning and managing reviews with the proposal team and senior management.
We are looking for a Tender Manager, attentive to timeline, quality and project risks, with at least 5 years+ experience in a similar role. Moreover, the following requirements should be meet:
- BSc or MSc degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience in shipbuilding or offshore upgrades, vessel conversions / new building proposal management.
- Knowledge of classification societies, rules and regulations.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken (able to communicate in Dutch is a plus).
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world.
This is a long-term job located in the area of Rotterdam. The company offers training and the necessary tools so that you can develop and acquire the necessary set of skills for the role. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience. Contact me for more details!
Are you the Proposal Manager (Maritime) that we are looking for? If you are confident in fulfilling this role apply directly! For any questions, please contact Costina at +40 21 555 1190 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costina Tapalaga +40 21 555 1190