Ready for an exciting career in the world of superyachts? Your journey starts here!
As a Work preparator, your main job is to make sure things run smoothly in building luxury yachts. You’ll focus on the glass and insulation parts of the construction process. Your goal is to prepare projects well and ensure they stick to the schedule. You’ll connect different departments to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
- Figure out what materials are needed for the glass and insulation work on yachts.
- Put together folders with all the info needed for production, like drawings and specifications. Use detailed drawings to support the production process.
- Overseeing the glass process, work preparation in the field of insulation.
- Collect detailed drawings and pick the right materials.
- Solve problems from the production team about material specifications and deliveries.
- MBO level 4, preferably in Maritime Technology or Construction.
- Good administration.
- Know how to use AutoCAD and Rhino for 2D and 3D drawings.
- Familiar with basic computer tools and systems.
- Speak Dutch and English.
Our client is a world leader in the Yacht building industry. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest calibre.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry.
- Great work environment.
- Good salary conditions and secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek email@example.com. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.