- For you: Working as an Electrical Engineer for complex technical projects and new one-off systems.
- For us: A Sr. or Jr. Electrical Engineer with great communication skills.
You will be responsible for the electrical design of drilling, lifting and pipe-laying systems for the offshore and maritime industry. You will work in a motivated team and together with Engineers in the disciplines Mechanical, Hydraulics and Software.
Specific duties in this role:
- Preparing specifications, performing calculations and preparing the technical detail design of complex systems.
- Preparing technical documentation and having contact with classification societies.
- Doing research for complex, technical projects and new developments.
- Guiding the engineers on site for the installation and commissioning phase of the project.
We are looking for Electrical Engineers on different levels. If you have many years of experience and ready for a senior position, we are looking for you! Are you a Junior Engineer and would you like to gain experience in the offshore and maritime industry? You are welcome to apply as well.
We expect at least the following:
- A Bachelor or Master in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with calculations for power, heat, short circuit etc.
- Knowledge of control systems and preferably with drive/propulsion systems.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Eplan P8.
- You have good communication skills in English and you are living in the Netherlands.
You will work at an innovative engineering company in a team of approximately 40 Engineers. The company is engineering and building solutions for the offshore market, with a focus on wind and energy projects. They design systems for the lifting, transportation, drilling and pipelay solutions, both one-off and standard products.
We offer you a long-term position at an innovative, international company in the maritime and offshore industry. In this company you will get to develop yourself professionally and work in a dynamic, international environment. The company will offer you a suitable salary and good secondarily benefits.
Hendrik de Widt: +31 88 62 62 801