Are you a practical Electrical Engineer with good experience in designing and developing control and operating systems? We have an interesting role for you, which will offer you the chance to work all over the world, with a variety of projects, challenges and opportunities. Read further!
As Electrical Engineer you will develop and design control systems, camera system for the vessel, automated equipment, other sensors and network related projects. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analysing, testing of new equipment, building sensor and monitoring systems.
- Designing and developing alarming and control systems.
- Improving existing processes, systems, tools and developing inspection concepts.
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineers and Software Engineers.
- Providing support for different teams on E&I matters for the whole cycle.
We are looking for a hands-on Electrical Engineer, with experience in the design of electrical control systems. A practical approach is needed to be successful in this position. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Mechatronic Engineering or similar.
- Experience with electrical engineering (robotics & mechatronics, networks, sensors, system integration).
- In depth knowledge of rapid/concept prototyping, automation, (PLC programming is an advantage).
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Available to travel occasionally.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
In response to the latest developments within this specific company we are looking for Engineers for a permanent job position. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20, – net per worked day.
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
+40 21 555 1190