Do you have experience in coordinating the electrical installations on board? Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer willing to be part of complex offshore projects? Read on, we are looking for you!
In this position, you will be part of technical department, responsible for the coordination and follow up of the electrical installations installed on the vessels. You will provide support to the electricians on board, either from the office or when required, from abroad. This is a long-term position based in Antwerp area, Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of projects related to the installation or optimization of electrical installations on board
- Provide guidance to the project team at the ship yard during the installation phase.
- Attend to vessel dry docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair specifications for electrical installations.
- Permanent contact and evaluation of electrical subcontractors.
For this position we are looking for candidates having experience in construction, management, maintenance or optimization of marine electrical installations.
- Having a technical education, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or the equivalent by experience.
- Certificate BA4 – BA5 High Voltage is an asset. Knowledge of PLC is highly appreciated.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Ability to travel within short notice as required.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org