Engineer Configuration Management
We are currently seeking for a creative engineer who can take responsibility for designing the configuration management processes for shipbuilding projects. If you have relevant working experience and if you are looking for a dynamic working environment, you should read further!
In this position you will be responsible to advise and assist multiple projects regarding the design and implementation of configuration management processes, including the collaboration with clients, suppliers and external organizations.
This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Manage product configuration data throughout the product lifecycle.
- Prepare accurate offers during the proposal phase.
- Coordinate configuration data during development and maintenance phases.
- Process product information in the PDM/PLM-system.
- Control configuration changes and document management.
- Contribute to improving Configuration Management processes.
- Transfer knowledge and provide support to the project team.
- Maintain the product breakdown structure in the PLM-system.
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
- Affinity with high-end engineering processes in shipbuilding or in another relevant industry.
- A good understanding of Systems Engineering and Configuration Management principles.
- Able to define processes, documenting them meticulously, while maintaining a broad perspective.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Proficiency in German is a plus.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.